Hi from Vancouver BC

DocTerry

Jan 29, 2019
I've been a member for only a few months, but so far am quite pleased with the service. I only use the $5 a month account because I am not a big user. I would upgrade to the $10 plan, and get Plex access. I would like to stream some stuff right from my seedbox instead of downloading everything. I have a Plex account which I use with Apple TV. I download from my seedbox and store files on my Home VPN. I would prefer to stream right from my seedbox. I have read the instructions and must admit I find it quite bewildering. Unfortunately, like most "amateur" tutorials they are written by "expert" who have forgotten what it's like to be a newbie. So they tend to make assumptions about what some of us understand--or they don't remember how little we do understand and so what is clear to them is pure fog to us.

For example I have a free Plex account--perhaps I need a subscription; the tutorial doesn't say. Unfortunately there are enough foggy bits I am left feeling too intimidated to attempt it.

Nevertheless, what I have works and the price/value of my seedbox is excellent.

DocTerry

Top Bottom